4, 513 Likes 46 Deslikes
Warning for some bloody footage in this episode but it's not too bad. We left Grenada with Privateer, a Nautor Swan 60, to sail in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We had some really awesome sailing up to Union Island and we sailed over the underwater volcano Kick'em Jenny. Chatham Bay was a lovely place and anchorage but little did we know that the plans would change drastic when Malin got a 10 kg heavy hatch that fell on her big toe.
We are a Swedish couple who wanted a different kind of life. So we moved aboard our sailboat RAN, a custom built aluminium Beason 40, and untied the lines in the middle of the Swedish winter and started to sail south along the coast of Europe. There is no set route and we will go where the wind and our minds takes us.
Read more about us and the boat and get updates and photos!
- Website/blog: http://ransailing.wordpress.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ransailing
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ransailing
Keep track of RAN and us here: http://bit.ly/2g0hg9J
A huge thank you to our Patrons for making this video possible! We love making inspiring videos and to share our adventure with you and with your support we can keep the videos coming! Support our videos and become a Patron here: http://www.patreon.com/ransailing
Music credits: Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com
CAMERA GEAR: If you buy any of the items below or anything else on the site using the links we get a small "ka-ching" in our cruising kitty. Thank you so much!
- Big camera: http://amzn.to/2EVoBA7
- Other big camera: http://amzn.to/2CaqHcB
- GoPro: http://amzn.to/2nS4ag3
- Stabilizer: http://amzn.to/2H6pXsi
- Older GoPro: http://amzn.to/2CbjLM2
- Drone: http://amzn.to/2CckzjO
- Big gorilla pod: http://amzn.to/2nPDZqq
- Pointy mic: http://amzn.to/2Ce3E0w
- Round mic: http://amzn.to/2EV7TRw
- Voice Over mic: http://amzn.to/2Ev8Hia
Malin & Johan