1, 585 Likes 173 Deslikes
I put together ten of the best ads from the Super Bowl 2017. They are my favorites and I hope you enjoy them. Which one is your #1? Tell me in the comments, I will update the ranking from time to time.
This video includes following commercials:
1. Squarespace with “Calling John Malkovich”, starring John Malkovich – the first 60-second commercial was aired during the Super Bowl pregame show, the following 30-second commercial was broadcasted during the Big Game
2. Kia Niro with “Hero”, starring Melissa McCarthy, sometimes refered to as “I love Whales!”
3. Avocados From Mexico with “Secret Society”
4. Mr. Clean with “Cleaner of your Dreams” for Procter & Gamble
5. Mercedes with “Easy Driver”, starring Peter Fonda, directed by the Coen Brothers
6. Skittles with “Romance” for Mars Inc.'s Wrigley
7. Wix with "Disruptive World", starring Gal Gadot and Jason Statham, directed by Louis Leterrier
8. Sprite with “Wanna Sprite”, starring James LeBron
9. H&R Block with “Zombie”, starring Jon Hamm
10. Mobile Strike with “Arnie”, starring Arnold Schwarzeneger, presenting his famous oneliners I’m back, Get to the choppa, and Hasta la vista baby
11. Alfa Romeo with “Riding Dragons” – because I couldn’t resist
The Super Bowl LI was an American football game played at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, on February 5, 2017 to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL). The American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots defeated the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Atlanta Falcons. The Patriots' 25-point comeback is the largest comeback in Super Bowl history, and Super Bowl LI was the first to be decided in overtime.